[PLUG] New Group: Plug on Telegram

Sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 13:00:06 IST 2016

Some 10 years back, the channel was really buzzing with people. Nowadays
the new generation is interested to be on whatsapp, FB and other social
media compared to IRC.
Well, 10 years is almost a generation !!

On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 8:10 AM, Swapnil Kulkarni (coolsvap) <me at coolsvap.net
> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 11:33 AM,  <darth.chatri at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> >> On 08-Aug-2016, at 10:21 AM, Swapnil Kulkarni (coolsvap) <
> me at coolsvap.net> wrote:
> >> <snip>
> >
> >> mailing list + irc (and a review/tracking system, which we do not
> >> require in PLUG as of now) is what is required for an interactive open
> >> source community. We already have a mailing list, start an IRC channel
> >> on Freenode and we should be good.
> >> __
> >
> > There is #pluggies on freenode  that used to be frequented by folk back
> in the day.
>
> Joined the channel. The channel seem to be not used. Maybe we can
> start using it more often.

web: www.sudhanwa.com  blog: www.sudhanwa.in
Twitter: sudhanwa Check on FB, Linkedin for more.