[PLUG] New Linux User group in Baramati

Abhijeet Kasurde abhijeetkasurde21 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 14:14:11 IST 2016

Hi Mayur,

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 12:07 PM, Mayur Kakade
<sangramrajekakade at gmail.com> wrote:

> hello every, we have started Linux user Group in Baramati for rural students . we need some Linux DVD's any one post me dvd set

I glad that you have started Linux User Group in your area. Can you
please let us know following things so that somebody can help you ?

Name of Linux Distribution and architecture required
Address and Contact person, where these DVD's needs to be sent

I have a couple of DVDs (Open Source For You Magazine's Companion
DVDs) which I can send it to you.