[PLUG] Need help in choosing new laptop for Linux use.

Pranav Peshwe pranavpeshwe at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 18:32:59 IST 2016

Hi Atul,
           Perhaps, you could start the other way around - browse through
Ubuntu's list of  supported (certified) hardware, here -
http://www.ubuntu.com/certification/  . Then narrow down to a vendor and a
model. I would choose a model which is supported by multiple Linux vendors,
not just Ubuntu. That should take care of your hardware issues concern.

Best regards,
Pranav