[PLUG] PLUG's XMPP group

In Car Nay Shun look.kool at guruvision.com
Mon Dec 19 11:20:16 IST 2016

I believe there are many such platforms on which PLUG does not exist.

e.g. Twitter, Facebook, skype and what-else-not.

The technology will keep evolving but it is not necessary/mandatory that
PLUG's charter gets modified with technology every time.

Hope this helps you in developing you own philosophy and methodology for
helping others with Free and Open Source softwares.

No hard feelings, We only talk of Softwares... :-)

--

Consultant Spirituel
GuRuV!SiON