[PLUG] Need suggestion to run freebsd on Lenovo Thinkpad e460

Venu Chakravorty venuchakravorty at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 20:10:15 IST 2016

Hi Pritam,
Personally I think FreeBSD is great if you want to go really under the
hood and spend hours or even days configuring your system. The
following links should give you something to go on:

https://wiki.freebsd.org/Laptops
https://www.freebsd.org/doc/faq/hardware.html

Check the release notes of your release (version) for hardware
compatibility. Go through the excellent handbook for something
specific: https://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/

You might have a look at PCBSD too.

Regards,
Venu Chakravorty.