[PLUG] Marathi Program On Bharat Operating System

Mayuresh mayuresh at acm.org
Wed Jan 20 10:11:56 IST 2016

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 10:05:44AM +0530, Milind Oka wrote:
> MAHACHARCHA on DD Sahyadri
>
> Topic : Digital India Aani BOSS Pranali - Part II
>
> Thursday 21-JAN-2016,   7:15 PM to 8:00 PM  (After Marathi News)
> (Repeat Telecast : next day 22 Jan 2016 at 9:00 am)
>
> (Dish TV #878, TataSky #785, Airtel #559, Videocon #784, Sun Direct #656,
> Reliance #900, DD Free Dish #31, DEN # 825)
>
> Anchor : Shri Kumar Ketkar

Sorry to say: I tuned in to last episode of this program and the anchor
appeared interested in pushing his political propaganda from the word go.
I chose to not see the program further.

Writing further will be OT. All I can say is you need better people to
conduct programs on such important topics for the country.

Having said, I appreciate your sharing details of a program related to
FOSS on the mailing list.

Mayuresh