[PLUG] Just Curious... (intersting topic)

In Car Nay Shun look.kool at guruvision.com
Tue Jun 21 17:59:27 IST 2016

With advent of NotsApp and such new software forums, and with everybody on
those forums (using such softwares) already busy with reading interesting and
junk messages in plenty, has the need for mailing list as a forum to solve
technical problems, diminished?

A healthy discussion is all that I seek, which may enlighten many here about
many new Social Networthing avenues... the newest monsters in our lives...

If we start the discussion on this and such topics, this mailing list will and
can become a lively catalyst for much beyond it's stated goals (which
obviously are generic & non-proprietary in nature)

Thanks and regards
--

Consultant Spirituel
GuRuV!SiON