[PLUG] [Announce] Mini Debian Conference Pune 2016

Raju DV rajudv at openmailbox.org
Thu Jun 23 16:54:58 IST 2016

Hello everyone,

We are pleased to announce *mini Debian Conference Pune on 30 and 31st
July, 2016. *
We are proud to be hosting it at *College of Engineering, Pune (CO**EP)**. *
COEP has a history of good FOSS contributors and with the upcoming
conference, we hope to add to its legacy.
It has also hosted a mini Debian Conference way back in 2010
and this year mini Debian Conference returns where it started, in Pune.

This is our second mini Debian Conference of the year. The first one
happened in Mumbai in January 2016 [5].

*Dates:* 30th & 31st July, 2016
*Venue*:College of Engineering Pune,
      Wellesely Rd, Shivajinagar,
      Pune-411 005. Maharashtra, INDIA.

Be a part of this mini Debian Conference Pune as a speaker by submitting
a Talk/Workshop.
We have started accepting proposals now.
*Call for proposals (CFPs) is on and will end by 23 July, 2016, 23:59:59
IST.*
For submission guidelines and info on how to send your proposals please
refer to the website [3]

*We are looking for sponsors* to help us make this year's event a
roaring success!
We have a great sponsorship proposal for Interested organizations
looking to sponsor the event.
Interested parties should contact us on [4]

We are also looking for volunteers who can look after tasks such as
designing posters, logos etc.
If you want to volunteer for any of the above mentioned tasks or even
tasks apart from them,
feel free to mail us on [4].

More details will soon be updated here on mailing list [2] as well as on
the website [3] and social media portals. .

Help us *spread the news* about mini Debian conference Pune by sharing
this mail on various other
mailing lists and social media portals. Also share the news with your
friends,family and colleagues.

We hope you all will *join us in celebrating a successful community*
that has grown in leaps and bounds since the operating system's initial
announcement.
*Looking forward to see you all* at mini Debian Conference Pune.

On behalf of the Debian India community,
*Team miniDebConf Pune*