[PLUG] Manjaro Linux

Anshul Chauhan anshulchauhan at outlook.com
Sun Sep 18 19:47:34 IST 2016

Yes Gaurav, I have been using it for close to two years. I love Arch. And Manjaro is just Arch made fool-proof. It has everything that Arch gives, and more. They don't roll out updates for packages as frequently as Arch, because do a little more stability testing. They gave me all the good of Arch, with a little more stability and easy installations. You can also get the arch-like NET-Edition installer which doesn't have any pre-installed applications/Windows Manager.

All the solutions on Arch forum work for it as well.

Yours,
Anshul Chauhan