[PLUG] About ongoing open-source projects

Dhanesh B. Sabane dhanesh95 at disroot.org
Fri Apr 14 09:52:40 IST 2017

On Thursday 13 April 2017 10:37 PM, saurabh kukade wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am curious that PLUG has any on going open source project going on? on some github or something?
>
> If not then do we have any idea to start new one or to contribute to existing one?

Hey Saurabh. Currently, as far as I know, there is no project that PLUG is working on. However, from the past two meets, a few of us are working on gathering ideas and we may soon start with a project which will be explicitly started by PLUG and will benefit the community. (SShhh! Keep this to yourself though. We haven't informed the elders yet. :P) Individual PLUG members are working on projects of their own choice. We have a variety of open source contributors. Is there anything particular you are looking for? Maybe someone from the group can help you get started.

If you want to help us gather ideas and come up with an awesome project, join us on the IRC channel #pluggies on freenode. An alternate way to join this channel is to download Riot (Matrix client) and join #freenode_#pluggies:matrix.org.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dhanesh B. Sabane [dhanesh95]
Web : https://dhanesh95.gitlab.io