[PLUG] Need suggestions for ADSL wifi router

G Karunakar karunakar at fontserv.in
Sat Aug 5 21:05:12 IST 2017

On Tue, 1 Aug 2017 12:54:11 +0530
Ravikant P wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Depending upon cable type through which tata docomo is providing you
> broadband internet connection, I suggest following options:
>
>    1. Telephone line (RJ-11 connector)
>    Then you need ADSL modem+ WiFi + router
>    D-Link DSL 2750 is good option - Link here
>

>    <http://www.amazon.in/D-Link-DSL-2750U-Wireless-ADSL2-Router/dp/B007O7J026>

I am using D-Link DSL 2730U , main difference is 2750 is dual
antenna, 2730 single one. Works good within 40-50ft radius.
There is a wifi on/off switch which lets you switch wifi on/off as
needed. Has 4 RJ-45 ports.  I am using wired network with PC,
2 laptops & TV. Wifi only on when want to use with phones.

Karunakar