[PLUG] Need suggestions for ADSL wifi router

Dnyanraj Mali dnyanraj.mali at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 01:19:48 IST 2017

Thanks everyone for reply.

@Arun,
I am using tata's net in Pune since last 11 years. They gave a modem which
as you mentioned, cannot be called a router.
I am planning use my office laptop on wifi to work from anywhere in
home.Currently I am using RJ45 cable, which makes me unmovable.
So it is just an upgrade for me from wired device to a wifi device :)

Regards,

Dnyanraj
+91 9823 562238