[PLUG] SUSE Linux Enterprise Server and openSUSE are now available for download on Microsoft's Windows Store.

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 18:12:01 IST 2017

at bottom :-

On 06/07/2017, Amey Abhyankar <sco1984 at gmail.com> wrote:

<snipped>

> Microsoft is sponsoring lot of open source conference lately.
> Linux Foundation is not an exception =
> https://techcrunch.com/2016/11/16/microsoft-joins-the-linux-foundation/

This I would say is very welcome. I do know that sometime back linux
foundation was lacking money and expertise. Even some of the upstream
lists they host were not up for a long time and they had blamed
absence of an accountant or something like that. It had even come on
lwn.net at that time.

Linux foundation serves more than the mainline kernel, they are doing
some stuff for the automotive industry which might be interesting for
those looking to work in embedded system environment.

> Regards,
> Amey.

<snipped>

          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल