[PLUG] PLUG meet for month of August 2017

Gaurav Pant gauravggs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 11:23:17 IST 2017

Hello Everyone,

The PLUG meeting for this month is on Saturday  5th August 2017.
The meeting is open to all, there are no charges to attend the meeting.

Venue:
Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR)
Room No. 703/704, (7th Floor - Room number may change)
Atur Centre, Gokhale Cross Road, Model Colony,
Pune, Maharashtra 411016
(Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Ask for OM Super Market)