[PLUG] Debian 9 Stretch release party

Dhanesh B. Sabane dhanesh95 at disroot.org
Fri Jun 16 11:21:23 IST 2017

Aloha!

As you may know, Debian 9 "Stretch" is scheduled for release on 17th
June 2017 [1]. We - Gaurav Sitlani, Kshitij Iyer, me and a couple of
other people - are planning to arrange a release party to celebrate this
release. I was hoping we could arrange this as an activity of PLUG. I'd
like to know if this is possible.

To decide on the agenda for the party, we are going to conduct a meeting
today at 8:30 PM on our own IRC channel #pluggies on freenode. Anyone
who is interested is welcome to join.

I'll post the plan of the party on the mailing list after we finalize it
and then we can decide whether this can be conducted as an activity of PLUG.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2017/05/msg00002.html

Dhanesh B. Sabane
https://dhanesh95.gitlab.io