[PLUG] plug-mail Digest, Vol 29, Issue 10

Sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 00:28:47 IST 2017

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 1:59 PM, Omkar Nath Singh <iamomkarnath at gmail.com>
wrote:

> My wordings went wrong. I wanted to ask which Desktop variant. Debian 9
> has so many types of Desktop. It really confused me which and how to
> download.
> I would rather suggest them to provide easier navigation.

It all depends on your liking of the GUI environment. Debian gives you all
those options. Select the one which you are comfortable with. Debian
remains the same in the background.

Or else, as suggested, try various different environments using those live
images.

Regards
-Sudhanwa

> BTW, I have downloaded Debian 9 Gnome DVD version and will install it
> today!
>
> From
> Omkar Nath Singh
> Computer Engineering
> VIIT, Pune

web: www.sudhanwa.com  blog: www.sudhanwa.in
Twitter: sudhanwa Check on FB, Linkedin for more.