[PLUG] [OT] Does anybody know of a good mp4+mp3 player (mips or android based) which is available in the mkt.

Amey Abhyankar sco1984 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 08:37:27 IST 2017

On 23 June 2017 at 21:01, shirish शिरीष <shirishag75 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'm on the lookout of a good mp4+mp3 player (which means it should
> show videos if I chose to) or either just hear the songs or whatever
> audio is there. With this it should be able to step up and step down
> battery consumption.

I can think of that famous product [by Mr.Jobs ;-)] which rocked music
player concept several years back.
The tiny music player with white ear-in headphones.
The newest version of that player is available in matchbox size which
don't have any screen but amazing battery life as it just plays music
that too via headphones.
Also, those player variants are compliant with specific standards i.e.
less harmful to ears & other parts of body. Of course maximum volume
damages ear.

Other than that,I can immediately think of that famous Japanese company.
They still makes good music players.

If you can wait till July end, don't bother to grab the 2017 version
of that classic phone company's phone from 90's which was the king of
Indian mobile phone market.
And yes the revamped model is compatible with mp3 format.
Ofcourse it has FM radio too & that classic snake game ^_^

I personally prefer just a music player without touchscreen but with FM radio.
These days there are tons of FM stations in Pune.
There is new 95FM channel which most of the time plays classic Hindi songs.

Regards,
Amey.