[PLUG] Fwd: [fsug-goa] Fwd: Reminder: ClipArt Hackathon 12th March 2017 Pune

KSHITHIJ IYER 16030142016 at sicsr.ac.in
Thu Mar 9 09:05:56 IST 2017

Suggestion:
Another thing which we can do is that we can offer the participants to
select one of their cliparts and we can collect money and get stickers of
that clipart printed for the participants. So we can print one per sticker
per participant.
Regards,
Kshithij

On 09-Mar-2017 12:57 am, "Sudhanwa Jogalekar" <sudhanwa.com at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 10:44 PM, Dhanesh B. Sabane <dhanesh95 at disroot.org>
> wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday 08 March 2017 10:15 PM, Gaurav Pant wrote:
>> >
>> > I think it would be really simple that people upload the image on there
>> blogs/sites and keep sharing the links on org.
>> >
>> > We can put these links on the plug site event page.
>> >

>> Yes. Agreed. That seems like a feasible option. So shall we finalize that
>> an online version will happen at this hackathon?
>>

> Uploading on wikipedia commons directly will be the best choice !! Just
> create a category for the event for easy access.
> Check out https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
>
> Regards
> -Sudhanwa

> web: www.sudhanwa.com  blog: www.sudhanwa.in
> Twitter: sudhanwa Check on FB, Linkedin for more.

*This email is governed by the Disclaimer Terms of  SIU which may be viewed
at* http://www.siu.edu.in/downloads/email-disclaimer.php