[PLUG] Reminder: ClipArt Hackathon 12th March 2017 Pune

Gaurav Pant gauravggs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 09:28:05 IST 2017

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 6:11 AM, Prasad Mehendale <prasad at babavakyam.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 08 March 2017 12:00 PM, plug-mail-request at plug.org.in wrote:
>> Today's Topics:
>>
>>    1.  Reminder: ClipArt Hackathon 12th March 2017 Pune (Gaurav Pant)

>> Just are reminder about the the ClipArt Hackathon.
>>
>> The idea is simple, come to Hackathon and contribute to the FOSS
>> community with your creativity.
>>
>> We plan to generate (as many as possible) cliparts using the FOSS
>> tools like Inkscape, Dia, Xfig, GIMP etc.
>>
>> The Hackathon will be on:
>> Sunday 12th March 2017 -- 10:00 Hrs to 16:00 Hrs.
>>
>> Venue:
>> BHASKARACHARYA PRATISHTHANA
>> 56/14, Erandavane, Damle Path,
>> Off Law College Road, PUNE - 411 004.
>>

> I am afraid, very few people will attend the physical meet at
> Bhaskaracharya Prathishthaan, if online hackathon is up. Gaurav Sir,
> please comment.
> --prasadm

That could be one possibility,  But few people seem to be interested
in contributing from out of Pune, so It can give them an opportunity
to do so.

Apart from that people coming to the Hackathon (at BPRIM) can interact
and learn from others.

I am also assuming that many people might be thinking what to contribute:
So there is no restriction, any thing from simple drawings of rat,
cat, bat, will also suffice.  I would say even coming to hackathon and
meeting people should also be a good point to attend the hackathon.

Well there is  life outside electronic social media ;)

--
Dexter