[PLUG] PLUG meet for November

Gaurav Pant gauravggs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 11:30:53 IST 2017

Hi,

It seems exams are going in on our standard venue, so this Saturday
(4th Nov) seems we are not going to have PLUG meet.

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 1:44 PM, Amey Abhyankar <sco1984 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 30 October 2017 at 21:01, Gaurav Sitlani <sitlanigaurav7 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>> This mail is regarding the request for postponing our meeting to 12th of
>> November.
>
> Thanks for the information Gaurav.
>
> 12th Nov is Sunday & we always have PLUG meeting on 1st Saturday or
> next Saturday of every month.
> I don't think we can break that schedule/protocol :-)

Well 1st Saturday is considered by default but we postpone the meeting
to 2nd Sat if it is required.
As pointed out 12th is a Sunday so not sure if venue will be available
or not I will need to check.

Also if people will be willing to come on Sunday afternoon.

> I am not a moderator but just for info.
>
> Regards,
> Amey.
>

>> If we can plan this on 12th , then Pirate Praveen from Kerela ,as well as Mr
>> Raju Vindane will be able to join us for the meet and we can plan some short
>> event/ get together for the same.
>> Please I would like everyone to accept this request and Join us.

Sure it would be nice to have another meetup if not during the PLUG meet.

>> Regards,
>> Gaurav Sitlani

Regards
Gaurav Pant