[PLUG] Meeting on 12th November 2017

Gaurav Sitlani sitlanigaurav7 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 21:42:17 IST 2017

Hello everyone,
This is to inform that a bunch of us have organized a meeting on 12th
November, this Sunday during which our basic Agenda will be "A
re-introduction to The Debian Project" and we will be discussing about many
things like packaging,linux kernel and some cool projects.
The meeting is scheduled at 3:00 p.m. at Reserved-bit hackerspace , Amanora
Chambers and our guest for the evening would be Pirate Praveen and Raju
will also join us.
I would like to request everyone to join us and would like to thank
Siddhesh Poyarekar for hosting us.

Organizers:
Dhanesh Sabane
Gaurav Sitlani