[PLUG] Meeting on 12th November 2017

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 08:21:07 IST 2017

Good morning all,

I saw some people covering as in with pictures. I hope to blog about
the event so please share the pics. with me. I also hope that other
people also blog about the event.

A big thank you/kudos/shout out goes out to siddesh who gave the venue
and made each of us  feel welcome to his place.

For those unable to attend, I will not post much as I hope to put all
the gory details /<lol> on the blog post soonish but would point out
that we didn't have any much of the X vs Y distro discussions although
there was an attempt to share some of the heritage  or most distros.
were shared.

Praveen was much more relaxed since I met him last time, possibly
marriage worked its wonders on him, dunno. He was much more at ease
with himself and as predicted (by me) bought two huge packages, one
is/was gitlab and the other npm which is very much needed as quite a
few web extensions/ firefox alike need latest release of npm.

I had tried to build/compile few web extensions of add-ons on firefox
and they didn't build because the npm release needed was the more
recent one rather than the old one in Debian.

          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com