[PLUG] PLUG Meet for the month of Oct 2017

KSHITHIJ IYER 16030142016 at sicsr.ac.in
Sat Oct 7 12:59:09 IST 2017

Hello everyone,
I met with an accident due to which I had to come home to fix myself.
As promised on the IRC channel I have jotted down all the ideas which
I had to suggest in today's meetup. Please have a look at the text
file attached below this email.

Regards,
Kshithij Iyer
A.K.A
ahole.

--

*This email is governed by the Disclaimer Terms of  SIU which may be viewed
at* http://www.siu.edu.in/downloads/email-disclaimer.php