[PLUG] Solaar -- utility for Linux -- Wireless Logitech Mouse and Keyboard

Gaurav Pant gauravggs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 10:35:08 IST 2017

Hello Everyone,

Recently I had purchase a wireless Logitech mouse.  I came to know
that the receiver is  a unified device, i.e. we can connect up to 6
Logitech wireless device to the same.

Then I got a new Logitech wireless keyboard, as usual there are
applications to pair devices on window, a little search revealed that
there is a utility called "Solaar" for pairing these device on Linux.

I downloaded and used the same on OpenSuse Leap 42.1 and it worked
just fine.  I could pair my keyboard with the same receiver of the
mouse.

If you plan to go in for the same make sure you get the compatible
device of Logitech

It now also show Link type ie encrypted/regular,

Link to Solaar: https://pwr.github.io/Solaar/

Regards
--
Gaurav Pant