[PLUG] Akonadi KMail Thunderbird...

Shirish S. Bhagwat look.kool at guruvision.com
Sun Sep 24 09:13:47 IST 2017

Long Time no Thunderbirding...

Last Friday, My KMail stopped functioning owing to some changes (which
Maybe I did, or otherwise akonadi messed up). After searching the net
for two days and tring out various thing I still could not get KMail to
start.

So finally I thought it was time I switched to Thunderbird...

Whatever great piece of software you may have, if fixing problem in it
requires you to call Rocket Scientist (Linux Expert which is not easy to
find anytime) then probably you have messed it up somewhere while
architecting your great piece of marvel...

Happy Linuxing to all

This is just a test mail from thunderbird configuration to check if I am
right or right...

:-)