[PLUG] need variable for JVM monitoring

Amey Abhyankar sco1984 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 11:11:01 IST 2018

Fow now I am doing following time consuming activity as jmx thing is
not wroking for me =

i) I take java heapdump using following comand = jmap
-dump:format=b,file=heap.bin <pid>
ii) I export the heapump file on my Ubuntu desktop
iii) And then, I use VisualVM GUI tool as suggested by Vikas.
iv) I simply import the heapdump and ask developer to analyze it further ;-)

Not sure if jmx issue is due to network restrictions by AWS. Those
ports allowed at VPC layer.

Regards,
Amey.