[PLUG] CoFSuG and FOSS and PLUG

Skool!lookS look.kool at guruvision.com
Sat Mar 31 15:25:45 IST 2018

On Friday 30 March 2018 05:26 PM, shirish शिरीष wrote:
> On 30/03/2018, Skool!lookS <look.kool at guruvision.com> wrote:
>
> <snipped>

Please stop spreading false information about PLUG or otherwise.

Most people associated with PLUG know it operates in a slightly
different way. I am probably associated for longer still I do not know
many things today.

You have been associated with PLUG since before year 2002 (Shall I say
2001 now?)

You had been visiting people associated with PLUG in a (may I say in the
disguise of) way for collecting CDs etc. when needed (so to say).

On one such occasion in Aug-Sept 2002 you also happened to have visited
my place.

I do not know what was your purpose then for that visit, it was CD that
was easily available with anybody else and still you needed it from me.

Because you made that visit as a plug member I tried to help you the
best I can.

Post that visit of yours, I met with almost a fatal accident (something
like ZOYD met with few years later).

Just trying to keep you updated that you also are monitored for your
intentions/activities. They may appear correct in presentations but
because of the others facing problems post your visit, people have been
building data over the years, like I just did and presented.

So the clock is really ticking, enjoy your stocks..!

--
Consultant Spirituel

Guruvision Inc.