[PLUG] [Commercial] Jopasana looking for Network Test Engineers

Atul Nene atul.nene at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 14:04:58 IST 2006

Hi,

Jopasana Software & Systems Pvt. Ltd. (http://www.jopasana.com) is
looking for the following profile for its Pune office:

Network Test Engineer
---------------------

Education : Science Graduate / PG
           BSC/BCS/MSC/MCS/MCA
           Diploma in electronics / Diploma in Computers

           CCNA (Must)
           CCNP (Preferred)

Experience : 2 - 4 years

Technical Skills:

1. Linux (Redhat / Fedora / Mandrake / SUSE )
       Installation and configuration
       Basic utilities like vi, find, grep
       LAN (multiple I/F per host)  I/F Card configuration
       Firewall, Proxy Server configuration
       tcpdump
       various shells and scripting (see #4 below)
       troubleshooting

2. TCP/IP protocol suite
       IP Addressing / Subnetting
       L2 and L3 protocols
       L2 /L3 forwarding
       DHCP, DNS,
       HTTP, FTP, SMTP
       Frame level knowledge of the above protocols

3. Networking hardware
       L2/L3 devices
       Cisco routers configuration
       LAN/WAN setup and troubleshooting

4. Scripting (Advanced)
       TCL/TK
       PERL
       BASH

5. SQA
       Some explosure to network testing and QA activities in gegenral

6. Windows (added advantage)
       Exposure to all windows flavours
       Installation and Configuration (Esp. TCP/IP related)
       DHCP, DNS, WINS configuration
       Network Sniffers/ protocol analysers
       Firewall, Proxy Server configuration

Soft Skills :

1. Team player
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Fast learner

If you are interested and *are sure that you fit the profile*,

1. Please send your resume to me at Atul Nene <atuln at jopasana dot com>
2. Mention that you saw the opening in this group.

--
Atul Nene (atul dot nene at gmail dot com)
http://www.atulnene.com