[PLUG] Re: Breaking News !

Kaustubh Gadkari kaustubh.gadkari at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 20:25:38 IST 2006

+++ Prabhat Sandheliya [21-04-06 18:24 +0530]:
> Hi guys,
>
> I am sure you remember, the story I posted few days back, on the mailing
> list ( http://groups.google.com/group/lug-indore )about Ankit Fadia, "Ankit
> Fadia : The real picture " .  There is a new twist in the story.  :-)

Hmm..I share your experience. I too have been to his seminar, and IMHO
Ankit Fadia is a `script kiddie' at best. Also, his book is..crap. As
you rightly say, there is no code that he has written himself. And he
only embarrases himself when starts talking about GNU/Linux in the
book...I think its called "Security : A Hacker's Perspective". If
someone wants a good humorous read, I suggest they read the above
book.

Kaustubh