[PLUG] Mozilla browser with devnagari text not working!!!

Anand Kulkarni kulk_anand at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 29 11:05:59 IST 2006

Hi,

I am using Mandrake 10.1 linux.
I have a HTML file having Marathi matter into it. If I
open that HTML into 'Konqueror' browser, it displays
Marathi text correctly. But if I open the same HTML
file in Mozilla 1.7.2 browser it does not display the
text correctly. Here I am using 'Mozilla' browser and
NOT 'Mozilla Firefox'.

I came to know that for rendering devnagari font, we
must enable PANGO support for Mozilla.

Do you know how to do it? Is there any patch to be
installed for the same?

Waiting for the reply.

regards,

Anand