[PLUG] Viewing TV using internal PixelView TV tunner card on Fedora 4

Rohan Dighe linuxdominatrix at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 07:37:33 IST 2006

On 8/27/06, Shashikant Mundlik <shashikant.mundlik at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Hi All,
>
> I want to use my internal TV Tuner Card on Fedora to view TV on linux so I
> dont have to use windows for it.

Well i use it regularly !
I have only  not managed to use lirc to enable remote but rest of the
stuff is working quite well !

I have the same card that you have !

MythTV is quite cool !

I use TVTIME which comes with FC5 and it's configuration is also quite simple !

There was one post by me 2-3 months back regarding installation of TV
tuner in linux, so if you have any problems in configuring, please
refer to that mail, must be in the archives.

Thank You,
--
Rohan Dighe
Fedora Ambassador India.

--
You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to
your grandmother.