[PLUG] Abt fedora core 6 DVD wid LFY...

YAGNESH N DESAI ynd at hzw.ltindia.com
Sat Dec 9 09:44:53 IST 2006

Thanks for the tips while I do not have the broadband on my linux
installation.

But I can always download the rpms and install them.

I will surly try as indicated by you.

Is there any place where I can get some kind
of comparision on debian v/s red hat. I will
always use both on my laptop I rightnow have
MEPIS from debian camp while OpenSUSE from
redhat camp.

What I found is that many commercial application developers support rpms
and are easily available while the debs are available only if the distro have
them.

Yagnesh

Yagnesh,

If you want multimedia codec support in FC6, you can visit
zod.freshrpms.net.  The
best way to get the rpms you want is through yum.