[PLUG] PLUG poster

Ash Dude giimale at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 17:34:39 IST 2006

I think it's a wonderful idea. We can even extend it to formal PLUG meetings
in college campus itself
and also give some presentations to the students, which serves both the
purposes i,e formal
meetings and spreading awareness about PLUG/Linux. Let's talk about it in
the next PLUG meeting, which will effectively be my first :-P.
           Oh! and by the way I've recently joined the PLUG mailing list and
am thrilled to see a lot of activity, wish I had joined it earlier :-).

- @

On 12/26/06, Devendra Laulkar <devendralaulkar at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We have a number of colleges in the city.
> I was thinking of putting up posters at these colleges
> giving information about PLUG, meetings and other
> activities.
>
> What do people think of this idea ? Maybe we can have
> a small poster designing competition using FOSS tools.
>
> -Devendra Laulkar.

Cheers,
@
....... God helps those who read man pages :)