[PLUG] Mail Client

Hemant Mohan hmohan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 19:53:32 IST 2006

> >   My work email Id is on MS-Exchange 2003  Server with MS-Outlook
> > on Client side . Now I have started using Fedora core5  on my
> > Laptop , Can any one suggest me Linux based Mail Client which I can
> > use for Dowloading my Exchange Mails & where in I can see my Global
> > Address list/contacts .
>
> Evolution has a MS Exchange plugin, which I think should be installed
> by default.
>
> -aditya

I use Thunderbird over Linux with IMAP protocol to connect to Exchange
server, and most of the times I  is better than M$ users who use
Outlook client to connect to Exchange server.  It is also able to get
the GAL addresses over LDAP with non-standard port numbers.
The only problem I have faced is connecting to Exchange Calender, which
is by no means a problem for me at least.

Hemant
--

Say NO to Monopolies BOYCOTT MICRO$OFT
Registered Linux user #367178,  http://counter.li.org