[PLUG] Open source CD distribution in rural area schools: Volunteers welcome

neooen n3oo3n at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 13:16:18 IST 2006

On 6/26/06, Anand Kulkarni <kulk_anand at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We represent a Pune based social organisation named
> 'Sarvangin Vikas Sanstha'. We help schools in the
> rural area to upgrade their educational standards.
>
> As the part of it, we are going to release an open
> source CD 'Sanganak Saksharata Abhiyan' in 2nd week of
> July 2006. The CD comprises Freeduc educational games
> in marathi language, Freeduc educational games marathi
> user guide, Computer Literacy Movement software in
> marathi and english language, OpenOffice marathi user
> guide and Openoffice 1.1.5 installable.
>
> (Anand Kulkarni)
> Sarvangin Vikas Sanstha
> 213, IndiaCo center,
> Near Dandekar bridge,
> Pune-30
> Visit us at: www.svs.org.in

Hey Anand,  visit www.gnoware.org  the same programme has been conducted by
Homi Bhabha Centre For Science Education-TIFR Mumbai. Gnoware is GNU/Linux
which contains science related Application,games. All are GNU/Linux
application. Gnoware GNU/Linux is Live-CD you can try it out on your machine
without affecting your current Hard Disk Partition.

I can send you that CD if you are intrested to have a look over that CD. you
can contact me on my mobile

Shrikant
09821993834