[PLUG] Want to learn RT LINUX

Abhijit, Dhopate Abhijit.Dhopate at Honeywell.com
Fri Nov 3 18:38:55 IST 2006

>I have heard of Oasis institute in Pune from an aquaintance who said it
was
>good and that he wanted to do an embedded systems course from
>there. To get their contact info, type Oasis+Pune in Google.
>Prateek Tandon.

Prateek,
I contacted them earlier. But at the end they confirmed that don't have
RT LINUX in their LAB. What they have is uCOS-II. And again my friend
has completed EMBEDDED course from the institute. He has very bad exp.

Abhijit Dhopate