[PLUG] Digital photo selection and management software

Devendra Laulkar devendralaulkar at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 4 20:45:53 IST 2006

Hi all,

I would like to know what software do people use for
managing their digital photo collections.

With the advent of digital camera's and the falling
prices of memory, many people(like my mom) like to
click a number of photos of the same shot.

What I am looking for is a simple software, that just
allows a user to quickly see a photo and to "mark" it
for storage / printing / removal. Efficiently. (think
of doing this for something like 3000 photos)

What do people use to manage their images ?

Thanks and regards,
Devendra Laulkar.