[PLUG] New distro's are available.

Aditya Godbole aag.lists at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 18:24:08 IST 2006

On 11/5/06, sco1984 at gmail.com <sco1984 at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Hello,
>  In most PLUG in fact all meetings subjects are devoted for
> "Developers". Well its boring sometimes. I bet not all are just busy
> developing application on Open Source platform. I am not a developer or a
> hard code programmer. I am in to networking.

Concrete suggestions would help more than random cribs.

>  We have 1 IBM rack mount server powered by XEON processor and 4 GB ram and
> RedHat ENT 3.0 running on it.
> We feel that problem is at  I/O . Any solution ? Dont say upgrade to
> Red Hat ENT 4 .

Since its RH enterprise edition, you can contact RedHat and ask them
for support, or contact IBM and tell them to contact RedHat if you
have an exclusive contract with them.

Also, please read http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html if you
expect to be benefited by posting on the list.

Cheers.

-aditya