[PLUG] live project for bca final sem

THE DON vkudal at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 11:08:55 IST 2006

If you are in open source and know SDLC then I can give very good head start

archana acharya <archana.a17 at gmail.com> wrote: hello all,
My name is Archana Acharya, I am in BCA 3rd year in SICSR. I have been
Learning Linux from past over a year and a half and have completed
RH-033, 133 and 253 . I am currently on the lookout for a software
development project over a linux platform.If anyone from you can  a
suggest a good place to start from,  then I would thankful.
Archana Acharya.

              Solve any query in testing     [input]     [input]      Thanks in Advance,
Vijay Kudal
Software Test Engineer
QUALITY IS NEVER ENDING PROCESS OF IMPROVEMENT