[PLUG] [COMMERCIAL] GPS Vehicle Tracking Service Launched

Varun Mehta bambambhole at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 16:03:10 IST 2006

As far as I know about GPS, it is the US satellites that are used across the
world. A set of 24 satellites which help you locate your position. At any
given point of time 3 satellites are required to pin point your exact
location, if the 4th one is roped in you can even find you altitude.

GPS is a free service rendered to the world at the moment. The precision is
upto + or - 1-3 meters. If you are with US army, you can develop a pin
perfect device for missile launching.

--

Regards
*Varun Mehta*

imagination is more important then knowledge