[PLUG] Checking for availability of slackware linux 11.0 CDs.

श्रीधर नारायण दैठणकर ghodechhap at ghodechhap.net
Mon Oct 23 17:42:57 IST 2006

On Monday 23 October 2006 17:27, Atul Sowani wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I would like to know if slackware linux 11.0 CD set is available with
> PLUG. It's not mentioned on the PLUG website, but I am conveniently
> assuming that the webpage is not updated yet! ;-)
> If it's available, what is the price and how many CDs the set contains?

I have first two isos downloaded. There are all in all 4 CDs.. and I haven't
yet burnt them since I have upgraded using rsync'ed tree.

I would be happy to burn you a set if you are ready to wait for couple of
days. I am traveling for next few days. Will be back by thursday, hopefully.

Drop me a mail if you are interested.

Regards
 Shridhar