[PLUG] [OT] I need 100MHz / 133MHz SDRAM for an ancient box

Desi Penguin desipenguin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 12:06:57 IST 2006

On 9/12/06, Ranjit Bhonsle <ranjya at gmail.com> wrote:

> > So wondering if anyone is interested in selling 100 MHz / 133 MHz
> > SDRAM chips. Because all that I am getting elsewhere is 266 MHz. :(
> >

> Try Unique Computers in Rasta Peth. He had 133MHz
> SDRAM.
> Regards,
> Ranjit.
> P.S:-I bought 128mb for 600Rs couple month back.

I am also in same situation. I had called Baba Computers a while ago. He
certainly has 133MHz SDRAM.
Not sure of the cost though. They have shops on MG Rd as well as Tilak Rd.
BTW, I decided against upgrading since my 256 is sufficient for now, I would
rather wait for a another 10-12 months and upgrade the MoBo, faster CPU and
more DDR memory.

-DP

--
On the internet, no one knows you are a penguin
Check my blog at http://desipenguin.blogspot.com/