[PLUG] [OTHER]QT/GTK help..

Rohan Dighe linuxdominatrix at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 22:23:16 IST 2007

Hello Friends,

Well one of my friends wants to outsource
some of the work of creating 8-10 forms with neat Graphics
in QT/GTK whichever is comfortable. Its a very very
small application for personal use.

Actually the main logic of the program has been already coded
in 'c', he just wants to link it to a GUI just to make it much more usable.

Please let me know if someone could spend time on the weekend for this work.
You can contact me offlist for extra information

Thank You,
--
Rohan Dighe
Fedora Ambassador India.

--
You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to
your grandmother.