[PLUG] Databses

Ravi Agrawal rkacomtechnical at yahoo.co.in
Tue Apr 10 12:11:44 IST 2007

Hello,

      I am using fedora core 4. I want to manage some
data where 15-20 record will be generated daily. I
want a command line utility where i can query, update,
delete, insert the data. So what i should use sqlite
or xml. In xml i cant edit the file through command
line utility. I am using xmlstarlet where it delete
the records and prints on stdout but do not update the
xml file so i need to to manually dump that in to temp
file and then rename that file. Is their any utility
in linux for xml file that can edit update search. Or
i should use some other utility line sqlite?

Regards
Ravi

      Send a FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger. Get it now at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/