WARNING 2: Re: [PLUG] Tata Indicom Broadband on Linux

Anand Nene anandn at gmx.net
Fri Apr 20 11:42:25 IST 2007

[Fri, 13/04/07 at 16:27 +0530] Aditya Godbole wrote:
> On 4/10/07, Nishit Dave <stargazer.dave at gmail.com> wrote:

                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Time to fix the attribution (^)

> [snip]
>
> Well, there happens to be one called 'mutt', but then its not
> 'user-friendly'. I will probably get flamed now for suggesting such
> antique and cryptic software.

Flamed for suggesting mutt!? :-)

But still if you insist,

*lights up the stove, puts Aditya on top of it* ;-)

user-friendly, no-brainer and similar attributes all ok, but what many
really look out for is something like, "I want the best-in-breed for
each application I use"; search generally stopping at, mutt for email,
tin for news, w3m for browser, vi for editing ...

--
How do the Finns do this They win the rallies but theres only five
million of them; weve had Keke Rosberg, Mika Hakkinen, now Kimi