[PLUG] Skills Camp Pune

freeman murray fcmurray at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 20:27:59 IST 2007

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let you know about SkillsCamp - a training oriented
unconference coming up at Symbiosis on August 18th.
http://barcamp.org/SkillsCampPune

It will be (un)organized just like the BarCamps we all know and love,
but with a special emphasis on training sessions.  This is your
opportunity to share your knowledge and communicate your lightening
intelligence to the community and the world by showing us how to use
some tool, do some aspect of programming, or bend a spoon with the
power of your mind.

We will record video and screencasts for all sessions which will be
edited and made freely available on the internet under a cc license so
all the world can appreciate your generosity, learn from your sage
wisdom, and contact you when they decide it would be easier to
contract your services than climb the same mountains of experience you
have crested.

No skill is too small, no tool too humble to justify a training
session at SkillsCamp. Remember, no matter how junior you feel, there
are hundreds of millions of people on the internet who know less than
you and will appreciate whatever small nuggets of wisdom you have to
share.

Think of NEO and the Kung Fu program in The Matrix.  It all starts here !!

August 18th
Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research,
7th Floor, Atur Centre, Gokhale Cross Road,
Model Colony, Pune -16.

register to attend and give a session on the Wiki.

http://barcamp.org/SkillsCampPune

thanks,

Freeman