[PLUG] zte mc315 pcmcia card

Desi Penguin desipenguin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 11:41:14 IST 2007

Ashutosh,

I purchased zte mc315 from reliance last year and still struggling to make
> it work in linux. I searched on plug and other lug lists but could not
> find

I'm assuming that this is Data Card which supports speeds up to 153kbps.

On a related topic, I was wondering whether USB Modem option that Reliance
provides, works with Linux. See
http://www.rcom.co.in/Communications/Netconnect/netconnect_usageoptions.html
I'm planning to buy one, so if USB Modem works with Linux, then that is what
I will purchase, instead of PCMCIA, which seems to be tough to get working.

Any feedback with USB Modem working with Linux is appreciated.

Thanks
-DP

--
On the internet, no one knows you are a penguin
Check my blog at http://desipenguin.blogspot.com/