[PLUG] modem drivers required

jayant ogale jaogale at yahoo.co.in
Sat Aug 11 19:17:47 IST 2007

hi friends,
i was looking for linux drivers or firmwares for modem
& wireless card
1] MIM 2000/centrino wireless
2] 82801DB / DBL / DBM (ICH4 / ICH4 - l / ICH4 - M)
AC'97 modem controller.
i googled but could not find one.
if someone has, please send me the file [attachment]
offline.
if you know the URL please send me the FULL url so
that i can click on it and straight download.
thanks.
I have a 4gb mandriva usb flash with usb bootable o.s.
on it.
if anybody is interested, give me 4gb pen drive and i
will copy it for you.
yet another problem :)
when i try to boot this o.s. on sony lap-top the
system hangs at the point
starting HAL daemon.
what is this daemon? is there any way to circumvent
this problem?
asking for too much: am i?
jayant