[PLUG] SkillsCamp3 @ Pune

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 18:44:00 IST 2007

Hi all,
        This is a reminder to all that SkillsCamp3 is on 18th.

Event details

When

    * Saturday, August 18, 2007 - 9:30am - 5:30pm

Where

    * Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research,
    * 7th Floor, Atur Centre, Gokhale Cross Road,
    * Model Colony, Pune -16.
    * Wikimapia co-ords here
    * (18° 31' 59 N, 73° 50' 4 E)

More Details at http://barcamp.org/SkillsCampPune

I do have a query about the camp which I throw out in the hope that
one or more of the organisers chooses to see this & respond. As of now
3 days before, there is nothing about how the sessions are organized.
As of now there are 10 topics but nothing has been mentioned how the
topics would be covered. For e.g. I would like to see/cover atleast
Zope/Plone, how joomla 1.0.x works, Web Testing with Sahi, RFID and it
would be nice if they were on different times.

 Also there are bunch of people who have given that there is
possibility of them presenting something, could there be possibility
of having a series of lightning talks?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_Talks maybe 10-15 mins given
that we like to blabber a bit more than others. Lemme know what you
guys think about that?
--
          Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17