[PLUG] IndicThreads.com Conference on Java Technology 2007, Pune - 26 & 27 Oct

Harshad Oak harshad.lists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 12:22:56 IST 2007

* Quick Ref: http://conference.indicthreads.com
* Do share the conference info / fwd this mail to relevant persons

Dear PLUG Members,

Thank you for supporting the IndicThreads.com Conference 2006. I am
pleased to inform you about the 2nd IndicThreads.com Conference on
Java Technology that's happening in Pune, India. The event will be
held on the 26th and 27th of October at the Symbiosis Infotech Campus
in the Hinjewadi IT Park in Pune.

It's a vendor-neutral conference on Java technology with multiple
tracks and in-depth technical sessions on the latest and greatest in
the Java space.

As with last year, this year too the event is a learning-oriented
technology conference and not a promotional event or a marketing road
show. We have invited well known experts from India, Sri Lanka and USA
as speakers at the event, and we hope to attract the brightest
technology brains in India as delegates.

Here's a sample list of speakers we have at the event -
* Ric Smith - Ajax and JSF Expert, Oracle
* Deepal Jayasinghe - Apache Committer - Axis2 and Synapse Web Services
* Karthik Gurumurthy - Author "Pro Wicket"
* Ivelin Ivanov - Founder, Mobicents - Java Open Source VoIP Platform
* Paulo Caroli - Agile Expert, ThoughtWorks
* Jags Ramanarayan - Expert Distributed High Performance Computing, GemStone
* Swarraj Kulkarni - Expert - Enterprise Mashups, Cognizant
* Ramesh Loganathan - VP Middleware Technologies, Pramati
* Debu Panda - Author of "EJB 3.0 In Action" and several popular J2EE articles.

All sessions are on niche and high-end subjects. Registrations are
open. Book a seat now to avail of great discounts.

Write to conf @ rightrix.com if you have any queries or write to me at
harshad @ rightrix.com.

Do check out http://conference.indicthreads.com

Last but not the least, we would be grateful to you if you could
spread the word around. Thanks and see you at the conference!

regards
- Harshad Oak

"Java and all Java-based marks are trademarks or registered trademarks
of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Rightrix Solutions and IndicThreads.com are independent of Sun
Microsystems, Inc."